Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I think I need to Flirt Around, Not.

I just don't have any idea to write but, I knew that every cells of me say *"you should write something. That'll make you more sane"*

Kidding.

So now that I'm 22, people around me ask if I've already have that someone special. Emmm, seriously guys, does that even matter to have 'someone' . Seriously?


"Do you have a bf? As in, b-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d?"

Do I look like a loser if I'd say NO?

Honesty is the best policy. LOL. So, there we go.

"No. Capital N and O."

"That can't be. Tak kan seorang pun tak ada?"

"No."

Senyap. Okay, you'd probably think that I'm a loser. Shoot.

Weird.Hey, I know you've been through lots of relationship. But, that doesn't give you any liberty to brag on that. Screw you~

Faham tak jodoh tu apa? Faham tak?? Kalau bercinta bagai nak rak 10 tahun tapi jika dia bukan jodoh kau, tak ke membazir tenaga namanya tu.

It's complicated. Period.

Mungkin aku patut jawab soalan dia dengan jujur. Mungkin.

"Tak gedik, tak manja, tak peramah (with total stranger), tak suka mencapap, tak ada visual yang bagus, tak suka make-up, bukan fashionista. Tapi pandai  suka as in, boleh memasak . Do you get it. That's me "

Haha~memang bukan gadis idaman jejaka langsung. Screw the list !! #Screweverything.

If you don't have anything to ask, you'd better STFU..

No comments: