Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hate you

*I just need to vent out things in my head, really. before i go mental*

Hmm, just got a call from bhep (bahagian hal ehwal pelajar).
Like really, another problems after another?
Susah sungguh nak habiskan the final straw ni kan.

Like now, i really hate my uni. hate you 1000 times.
please people, don't ever come here.like seriously.
the management sucks.
the lecturers (my lecturer) are fine though.

life's getting hard.


*Currently playing: Move Along, All American Rejects*

Like seriously, i gotta  'move along'.

When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, just move along.

Hannah Haykhall said...

apa lagi yang boleh buat kan..just move along.