Sunday, February 28, 2021

Randomness

The C's that I super looveee

Coffee
Cinnamon
Carrot

Why coffee?
Makes you feel good I suppose.. :)
Americano a.k.a kopi o or black coffee/ latte/cappuccino/caramel macchiato/ mocha bla bla bla. Radix pon boleh (my parents love radix ;). I am not a coffee  expert eventhough
I am prior a barista. I hate coffee tasting time. But I do know when people messing with my coffee!!!
Dah lama tak minum Nestle Mocha. Kopi paling murah dan convenient dan sedappp..
McD coffee is good too but not their frappe.
Nak frappucino best, it's Starbucks.
Coffee bean? Mehhh. Tak sedappp.

Why cinnamon?
Super duper aromatic. Good pair with sugar for donuts, pretzels and you can sprinkle it inside hot/cold milk. Yums. It's good for your health too..go google the benefits..

Why carrot?
Newfound love. Hihi. Good nibble now you can ditch your kerepek, pop corn, maruku and it contains less calorie and won't make you gained weight from constanly snacking..Rangup weh carrots me love it.



Haha.

Ok lah bye.

No comments: