Friday, March 25, 2011

Deep Shit!!! Part - Uno

Jika di alih bahasa, tajuk di atas akan berbunyi "Tahi Dalam". Perghh, tak ngam langsung maknanya.
Yeah, aku mengalami situasi yang boleh diklasifikasikan sebagai "deep shit" pagi tadi.

I was sad (am not crying but just had teary eyes...),  I hit rock bottom (again)my morale  went down, I was pissed of with my self ........

Doom..

Needless to say.

But then I realized that "hey, this is not the end of your life, chill"

Arghhhh...I was feeling really mad with myself for being so cool so ignorant..

So cool not to worry.. Chill chill chill until I choke..

Yeah, finally I've come to realize it's just one of my many traits...too cool to react..

Cold + Cool + Ignorance = Hannah

Does it even make me become iceberg? ghahahahaha...





Nota kaki: Dugaan apakah ini? Be strong.

No comments: