Monday, June 27, 2011

Untittled

Now that I already know two of my sisters been keeping up reading my blog + one aunty, I've to keep it low..*tak dapat nak mengumpat diaorang, kui kui kui*

The thing is, this blog was meant to be a place for me to voice out my inner thoughts since I am not much of a verbal-type-of-person. I prefer to keep stuff/thing/feeling below the radar. That was the initial plan. Gee, now I've to be super careful not to spill everything out *sigh*. I wish I could be anonymous. 

The weird thing about me is that I hate to be in the 'spotlight', receive all the attention and stuff. What I really want is to keep everything simple and and less complicated. Facebook? Nah. I hate the idea of telling the whole universe and let them know, what you are doing currently ,your feeling, your thoughts at the moment, let out your anger, cursing ....... 

Then, tangkap gambar sendiri (self potrait picture)  lepas tu post dekat FB.  Faham tak, gambar yang  di ambil sendiri sambil buat muka macam ikan buntal ke, sambil buat muncung itik ke, buat gaya konon-konon comel la, kadang-kadang tu gambar dalam toilet pun nak letak jugak tu. Tsk, I just don't get it la. Banyak lagi gambar yang boleh di uploadkan, nak jugak letak gambar macam tu. It's a big turn-off for me. I don't know you, but it's just didn't work out for me.Tolonglah. Who are you going to impress, actually?

Be realistic. It's just a thin layer of skin and veins. Outer beauty. Sooner or later, you will not be who you used to be. Changing is the only constant.

Be real.

No comments: