Monday, September 3, 2012

How to mend a broken heart?

Honestly, I don't have the answer.
My sweet-highschool best friend is now in a complicated phases of her 4 years relationship with her ehemm..boyfriend.

She asked my opinion about this matter. Or 'nasihat'.

It's hard to say a thing. Because I've never been through stuff like that. Melukai dan terluka kinda thing. #truestory

He changed. She's hurting. A lot of tears all night long. Life is not the same anymore, without him. Uhuk uhuk..Cliche?

The thing is, why he's not the same anymore?

Pantai pun berubah sekali badai menghempas inikan pulak hati manusia. *cerekarama punya skrip*

Perkara yang cliche inilah yang terus berlaku. Sayang kan? Kenapa perempuan (selalunya) kena macam ni. Bila time nak usha awal perkenalan dulu, semuanya sanggup, semuanya 'possible' . Bila dah tak sayang, he keeps his distance. Bagi alasan itu ini. Tapi still cakap 'sayang'. Sayang apa bendanya macam tu??

"I'm just hoping he'll remember me back someday"
"I thought, he's really the one"
"I've been crying all night long"
"I called, dia tak angkat"
"You tak rasa ke lelaki semuanya sama?"

Ughhhh...

"Tak. Dia tak akan ingatkan you lagi dear. "
"No,kita tak pernah sure yang mana satu 'the one' "
"You kena kuat dear. Be strong!!!"
"He certainly has changed"
"Maybe. Man can be sux at times"

Mmmm.
I just want you to be 'happy' again. Be yourself again. Focus on your chambering.
Focus on your work. Takmo sedih-sedih lagi.

Move on, eventhough it's hurt.*cakap senang,yes I tahu* 
Ini ujian untuk you. Allah has a way better plan for you.
And I'm going to be there for you dear. Love!!
Percayalah, you deserve lelaki 1000x lebih baik daripada dia.
I doakan yang terbaik untuk you dear! Always.

Benda macam ni lah yang selalu menakutkan aku. Hmmm..

No comments: