Saturday, February 5, 2011

Your Song



Haven't you heard?
I'm stuck on a verse
I'm stuck on a boy
who fills me with joy
I knew I was wrong
to jump straight on into
this picture so pretty
But he is so pretty to me

And he doesn't know
just how far I would go
Just to kiss him
He doesn't know I pine

So I make whirlpools
And watch him sparkle
And we'll make love make magic

And haven't you heard?
I thought I had first
And he loves me so
We're two in a row
Just look in his eyes
They're blue as the skies
a picture so pretty
but he is so pretty to me

So I make whirlpools
And watch him sparkle
And we'll make love make magic

But I couldn't tell you
Just tell that it takes you
'Cause words don't make
what I make with him

Haven't you heard?
I'm stuck on a verse
I'm stuck on a boy
who fills me with joy
I knew I was wrong
to jump straight on into
this picture so pretty
But he is so pretty to me



~~~~ 


Lagu ni tajuk nya Your Song. From Kate Walsh. First time dengar masa tengok cerita Angus & yada yada (tak ingat tajuk penuh).Lagu ni merupakan lagu yang aku akan bukak setiap kali on internet. Buat setakat ni lah. Aku memang ada habit pelik. Kalau dah suka satu-satu lagu, memang akan di'replay' BANYAK KALI Sampai satu tahap, aku dah hafal lirik lagu tu. And, aku akan stop bila dah bosan dengan lagu tu. Dari sangat suka, terus jadi lagu yang biasa biasa sahaja pada telinga aku ni.

Obsesi memang tak best. Sebab at one point, kita akan suka/attached dekat sesuatu. Then at another point , we'll let go sebab dah tak minat/jemu. OMG, macam mana pulak kalau perkara nie jadi dalam relationship ??Ok, tak nak bayangkan. Itu lain cerita lah...

Bila dengar lagu nie, aku bayangkan kisah seorang girl yang in love dengan a boy. But, she is secretly in love with this boy. And this lucky boy tak tahu pun yang dalam diam di sedang di'stalk' (intai)..Uhuhu~He dosen't know  I  pine...( maksudnya pada pemahaman sendiri), this girl was hurt or sedih sebab apa yang dia nak sampaikan tak kesampaian....

So, she decided to make a whirlpol so that she can see the boy.And I'm in love with this part of the this song: So I make whirlpools ,And watch him sparkle,And we'll make love make magic...So schweet...Can I fall in love now, please???

This girl bukan setakat "crush" , tapi aku rasa dia memang "in love" dengan that lucky boy...

Tapi aku tak nak jatuh cinta. Buat masa sekarang. Sebab?? It's magical okay. Aku pernah baca motivational entry from one blogger (international blogger), if kita dah jumpa the other half, we'll knew it. It's instinct. All things will fall in to places just accordingly. And she says more, the one meant for us will never makes us turn out to be different person but she/he will makes us a better person. 


 



No comments: