Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm so dead...

Know what, something BAD just happened.........a couple of hour ago. Around 9.08am.

I don't know if I should cry or laugh or what..

I want to cry but I just can't.....

should I curse or just stay there motionless...

Dugaan apakah ini?

Pagi ni kena submit thesis. Before 10am.

I almost finished it. Almost....

Then, one second. Microsoft Office Failure..

Hilang semua yang baru di write up. All tables, figures, conclusion and allllllllllllllllll goneeeeeeeeeeee....

And now, here I am writtng up something in my blog, clueless of what to do.

After slepless night, aching and soring all of my body, mata panda somemore..

Dugaan.

This really make me wanna fly home FOREVER and never come back again here and leave all the mess.

Serious, I feel like buying online ticket and fly home now. Can ah?

I serious honestly hate this feeling..

For just a second, can i just think about me and never involve anyone in this life.

Can I just be selfish a while and never thinks about what others might feel.

God, I can't even describe the feeling I'm having now.

Something bad happen, I can't even cry, can't curse, can't smile, and just be with it.

Welcome life. 

No comments: