Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If i have a baby, she'd be one year now.

It's almost a year. This coming December .Tak sangka I almost make it till a year. Blogging. How time flies so effin fast.You know lah kan, I'm not a type of person that can stick too long with something. Cepat bosan + cepat putus asa? Ahaha..bad bad bad attitude. I'm working on it now.

Seriously, macam tak percaya. Haha. Yeah i know, ramai lagi blogger dekat luar sana yang gempak-gempak, yang dah menulis bukan calaong-calang lamanya. Sebab tu aku rasa macam pelik dengan diri sendiri sebab dapat bertahan. 

For me, i write for my own self. I write to heal, I write to share my deepest inermost thoughts and i write to vent out what i feel at one paticular time. And yes, untuk sesuatu yang boleh dikenang  pada masa hadapan. Dan for laughing stock juga. Ehehe. I don't write to just to impress seseorang ke or nak naikkan rankings or nak ramaikan traffics semua tu. No, it's just not me. Pemalu? Boleh tahan la..haha~

Tipulah kalau tak suka ada some random person or some stranger coming by and read your entries. Haha..Suka. But apa yang penting, I did it for myself. Kalau ada yang baca, that's ok dan kalau tak i'm way okay with that. No problem at all.

I'm a type of person that prefer to keep everyting to myself. Journaling keeps me sane i guess. I speak better through words and by writing down my thoughts. In real world, i'm more reserved and kinda go with the flow. But, I prefer to be at the sidelines. It's not any good you know to just keep everything to yourself. But, i'm glad to have you, now some random stranger to at least know how and what i feel. As if there's someone lah kan. Haha.

Kita rasa kita kenal seseorang di dunia sebenar, tapi realitinya kita tak tahu apa ada dalam hati dia dan apa yang dia fikir. Entah, mungkin dengan menulis we'll be able to read 'bahasa minda' seseorang. Mungkin? You think?

Entahlah. Susah nak jangka masa hadapan, sama ada aku mampu teruskan untuk satu tahun lagi? Who knows. Tapi aku fikir, apa-apa pun yang berlaku, tanya dalam hati elok-elok, what was our real intention of blogging? Do we do it for ourselves or for the sake of others? That's why i hate expectation cause I ain't gonna expect anything from anyone. I write for myself. Period. Yeah, expectation sux , 10 million times and infinity.
If you ever read this ( you know who you are), i just want you to know that there's more of someone yang you tak tahu. She can pretend, she can fake everything. You know, play all nice. She can be all that you think, but in reality will it match to your expectation. What if she's not what you expect her to be? Bila dia marah, bila dia cemburu, bila dia mengamuk , bila dia sedih, bila dia gembira it's just not simple as what you expect her to be. Assumption is not valid, by the way. Get to know someone real well first, okay? :D

A crush is just a crush btw. It comes and go. Haha~

No comments: